Monday 17 June 2013

Ehhh..

It's been a while since I blogged. I've been so busy with Kira, and any free time I have I like to spend sitting on facebook doing well... nothing. I honestly can't think what I do on there but I somehow manage to spend hours on it. Mmmmm

So quick update. I do aim to write in this at least once a day, but we'll see. At the moment, I'm pretty sure I am my only reader, haha. But in time, I'd like this to be a place where family and friends can be kept up to date with how Kira is doing. I'm pretty awful at staying in touch with people and letting them know where I'm at. I used to love being surrounded by people all the time - I felt I needed it. Now I find myself isolating and not really wanted to talk much to people, never mind be around them. I've kind of lost my trust in people lately and cut a lot of people out of my life. Which I still feel needed to be done. But I'm now having difficulty letting anyone in. I really need to work on that. But for now, this is a place where I can share Kira's progress with the people I love.

Kira has been back in hospital - another waste of a week. Her medication got stopped for her heart and not a whole lot else was done. She was supposed to be kept in for "observation" - yet no one was doin much observing. Infact I'm pretty sure she caught a bug in there since she's still having diahhrea a week later.

I can't get anyone to listen. They sent her home with a NG tube, which she hates. And they're talking about putting a more permanent one in her stomach, yet they're not looking into what's causing the problem.

I'm getting more and more frustrated and I feel completely helpless. I can't force them to do anything they don't want to do.

On the bright side though, the doctor she was first under who diagnosed her with her CHD, is now looking after her again so hopefully he will find out what's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment